Monday, October 5, 2015

Pastor Doug's October Newsletter

The Christian Alphabet:


A: Always I will praise You Lord. You bring true happiness.
B: Because You save my immortal soul, and promise me a place in Your kingdom.
C: Considering all of Your righteous ways, You alone are worthy of praise.
D: Deliver me, God, from sin and shame, for You alone are able.
E: Every day, from morning to night, I will prase Your Holy name.
F: Faithful are You to deliver all who call on You in Jesus' name.
G: Great are Your works of power in heaven and on earth.
H: Happiness is mine, You deliver me. Your promise I have claimed.
I: I will tell others of Your great love, and the redemption Jesus bought for me.
J: Just a broken and contrite heart is all You require of me.
K: Kindle within my heart a fire of love like the love Jesus has for the world.
L: Love and happiness fill me heart, Oh God. Thank You for delivering me.
M: May You always hear my prayers for the lost, for while I was lost, You heard prayers for me.
N: Never will I turn from your commands, as they have all become precious to me.
O: Open my heart to Your Holy Word. Let me hear what should be heard.
P: Prepare me, please Lord, whatever it takes, that I may, liek Jesus, serve others.
Q: Quiet my will, help me Lord, I pray. I want all things to go Your wat.
R: Reach out and touch others through me, Lord. Kee me sensitive every step of the way.
S: Send me Your Spirit. I want only to obey. Let me never do anything to lead others astrat.
T: Teach me in Your loving and faithful way. Instruct me in everything I say and do.
U: United in You, through the blood shed by Your Son, Jesus Christ, my risen Savior.
V: Vast are the gifs You have given me, though I am not worthy of even one.
W: Without fail, You keep Your promises, and one is that Jesus will return.
X: X-Ray my every thought, dear Lord, I want to think like Jesus.
Y: You alone are righteous, dear God, You alone can deliver.
Z: Zealous for Your righteousness am I, my dear Lord, my Savior, my God, my creator. You alone bring happiness to my soul, for You alone can deliver.

Have a great October! See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment